Headlines News :
Home » » 130529 4minute’s HyunA Confesses Three of Her Insecurities

130529 4minute’s HyunA Confesses Three of Her Insecurities

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, May 29, 2013 | 8:38 PM


4minute’s HyunA recently confessed three of her insecurities.

On May 29, tvN’s talk show “Baek Ji Yeon’s People Inside” aired an episode featuring HyunA and the other 4minute members. She drew a lot of attention for revealing three insecurities that she has of herself.

“Because of my cheekbones, I always have to turn my face diagonally when I laugh on camera,” HyunA said. “Alcohol is definitely an insecurity. I look like I can drink the best, but, to be honest, I can’t. I turn red even when I drink a glass so the other members tease me.”

She went on, “My voice sounds undignified and like a woodpecker. Whenever I go outside, people can’t guess who I am, but they immediately know who I am when I open my mouth. I envy deep voices like Baek Ji Yeon’s.”

Meanwhile, the other members revealed that they don’t have any super close celebrity friends.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Blog Archive

Google Translate

 
Support : All About 4 Minute | All About 4 minute | All About 4 Minute
Copyright © 2011. all about 4 minute - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About 4 Minute Published by All About 4 Minute
Proudly powered by Blogger