Headlines News :
Home » » 140723 Take a Look At 4Minute’s HyunA’s Hipster Fashion in “Grazia” Magazine

140723 Take a Look At 4Minute’s HyunA’s Hipster Fashion in “Grazia” Magazine

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, July 23, 2014 | 1:46 AM


Girl group, 4Minute’s HyunA, worked with “Grazia” magazine and suggested the hipster concept for the photo shoot.

In the photo shoot with “Grazia” magazine, HyunA showed her professionalism and various of poses. She received compliments like, “I want to cut her out and keep her in my pocket.”

After the photo shoot, she sat down with “Grazia” and revealed the simple leisure she enjoyed. She said, “I enjoy going on walks. I usually walk around the park or look around small shops. At times, I play badminton with the company staff at a badminton court near my house.”


She also revealed that her other hobby is viewing artworks. She said, “Usually, I enjoy looking at photo albums. It’s surprising that I like Contemporary Art, right? While preparing for this album, I tried to find pop arts and any etchings of figures. When I look at cool images, time seems to fly by.”

HyunA’s hipster pictorials can be found in the 35th edition of “Grazia” magazine.

Meanwhile, HyunA’s new solo mini album, “A Talk” will be released on July 28.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Blog Archive

Google Translate

 
Support : All About 4 Minute | All About 4 minute | All About 4 Minute
Copyright © 2011. all about 4 minute - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About 4 Minute Published by All About 4 Minute
Proudly powered by Blogger