Headlines News :
Home » » 121023 4minute’s Jiyoon cast in musical ‘My Love by My Side’

121023 4minute’s Jiyoon cast in musical ‘My Love by My Side’

Written By Regina Kim on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 | 5:29 AM


4minute‘s Jiyoon has been cast in the musical ‘My Love by My Side‘.

‘My Love by My Side’ will be Jiyoon’s first musical, and she will be joined by others such as Hong Ji Min and Kim Jung Min. The musical tells love stories that go back and forth from the past and the present, looking back at the innocent love while in the 20s and the blossoming romance in the 40s.

Jiyoon will be playing a woman in her 20s that dreams of being a ballerina. She falls in love with a guitarist while she is performing in the streets, and will be acting out the liveliness of the 20s and the pain from her love.

The first show of ‘My Love by My Side’ will open on December 8th.

Tip: ren
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Blog Archive

Google Translate

 
Support : All About 4 Minute | All About 4 minute | All About 4 Minute
Copyright © 2011. all about 4 minute - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by All About 4 Minute Published by All About 4 Minute
Proudly powered by Blogger